Capgemini is looking for an Adobe Target Developer, who can use digital marketing strategy, software and technical architecture expertise to implement, configure and lever Adobe Target for Test Automation, Personalization, and other experience driven efforts. The role will leverage knowledge of digital marketing technology to execute on requirements working with Sr Developers and Architects.
• Deliver against the website optimization and customized experience strategies across the website and other touch points.
• Configure, administer, and operate Adobe Target to build Multi-channel campaigns
• Debug, troubleshoot, and fix the configuration and integration issues.
• Partner with the analytics teams on measurement across customized site experiences
• Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues related to delivering custom site experiences
• Communicate and partner with upstream and downstream teams regarding the execution against the desired testing strategy
• Drive technical effort working with IT partners, site management and creative to ensure timely execution of testing and/or personalization cadence
Skills & Experience
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience working Adobe Target and good understanding of Adobe Marketing Cloud technologies
• 3+ years working with A/B testing and site personalization efforts, preferably leveraging Adobe Target as a platform
• Working experience in HTML, Java script and CSS
• Adobe Target Certification required
• Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, solve them quickly and well, and know when to rely on internal resources to assist
• Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
• Superb organizational skills to be able to coordinate complicated projects
• Exceptional team building and team management skills, with proven experience managing virtual teams
• Ability to manage in an environment of ambiguity with diverse stakeholders
• Willingness to travel (up to 50 %) in support of key project milestones
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.