Capgemini is hiring for an Adobe Campaign Developer, who can use digital marketing strategy, software and technical architecture expertise to guide cross-functional project teams through definition, deployment and optimization stages of Adobe Campaign engagements and ensure Customer success. The role will leverage knowledge of digital marketing technology to align overall solution architecture to digital marketing strategy.
• Implement complex Campaign implementations through the end to end project lifecycle
• Integrate Adobe Campaign with Adobe Technologies and 3rd party data platforms
• Work with technical leads to design a solution that optimally utilizes Adobe tools and supports clients use cases, strategy and industry standards
• Provide strategic guidance and direction to Customers for maximizing their digital marketing effectiveness
• Use the latest best practice learning from the industry to help Customers ensure that marketing campaigns and solutions are fully integrated and fine-tuned via data driven insights
• Act as Senior Consultant on large, complex customer engagements that may involve multiple project teams from Adobe, Client, or partner organizations
• Coordinate with the core and field engineering teams as needed
Skills & Experience:
• 5+ years’ experience working with Adobe Campaign and the ACS tool
• Ability to troubleshoot and debug issues
• Knowledge of Adobe marketing product stack and integration: (AEM, Target, Analytics, Audience Manager)
• System integration experience: web services (Soap, Rest), scripting languages
• Experience in relational databases, data structures, creating data schema and querying language
• Experience with writing SQL statements for data extraction
• Understanding of direct marketing vernacular (e.g., modelling, segmentation, test design, control groups)
• Understanding of data security and privacy technologies
• Ability to manage performance and scalability
• Understanding of mobile delivery architecture and best practices
• Digital campaign management execution.
• Consult with internal/external clients on campaign and contact management best practices.
• GRC (Governance, Risk, Compliance) aspects of data management.
• Experience with agile software development
• Expert in campaign-related software development activities:
o Assessment of current state of environment: network, systems, data and business processes
• Knowledge of how-to setup Adobe Campaign:
o For ACC: server sizing and configuration
o For ACC and ACS: IP warming process
• Assessment of existing installation of campaign system and capabilities
• Definition of scope of work and requirement management
• Estimate work effort on projects
• Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, solve them quickly and well, and know when to rely on internal resources to assist
• Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
• Superb organizational skills to be able to coordinate complicated projects
• Exceptional team building and team management skills, with proven experience managing virtual teams
• Ability to manage in an environment of ambiguity with diverse stakeholders
• Willingness to travel (up to 50 %) in support of key project milestones
• Adobe Campaign Certification Required
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.