Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
About Infrastructure Services:
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini's consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering and supports the group's cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini
Job Title: Operations Delivery Manager
Location: Malvern, PA
We are looking for Operations Leader for our Infrastructure team. The OL is the single point of contact for infrastructure managed services delivery activities including but not limited to delivery team management, client relationship, service level agreements (SLA), P&L, contract management and client satisfaction.
The role requires
1. Coordination of all operational activities including SLA Implementation/Performance Reporting
2. As a creative problem solver, participates in the development of service delivery solutions presented to clients
3. Manages issues and changes from the clients’ viewpoint, proactively managing and adapting the day-to-day relationship with the client/client representatives to ensure a high level of satisfaction
4. Manage Delivery team to ensure timely and accurate customer deliveries.
5. Build positive and productive working relationships with customers for business growth
6. Analyze and troubleshoot delivery issues in a timely fashion
7. Review customer orders and plan and coordinate delivery activities
8. Oversee daily activities of delivery team and provide direction and guidance as needed
9. Perform resource allocations and workload assignments according to delivery requirements
10. Ensure that team maintains high level of competence and operational excellence
11. Evaluate the performance of team members and determine training needs
12.Serve as primary contact for customer inquiries and concerns
13. Analyze customer orders, set delivery priorities and make schedule adjustments to meet timely delivery goals
14. Develop process improvements to achieve cost effectiveness and time saving
15. Make critical business decisions to meet customer expectations
16. P&L ownership both revenue and cost
17. Develop scope and budget for delivery projects
18. Report delivery status to customers and develop required delivery documentations
What You Bring:
1. 15 years infrastructure experience, preferably in the managed services environment
2. Track record managing P&L, including ownership of both revenue and cost/profitability
3. Ability to manage client expectations while managing challenging delivery budget
4. Proven track record delivering IT services that comply with client contracts (SLA/OLA’s)
5. Should have managed a team of 20+6. Experience working with banking and financial market clients
1. Bachelor’s degree, or business equivalent
2. Expertise in Infrastructure Cloud, ITIL, ITSM, ServiceNow or End User Services
3. Experience working in an on/off shore model
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law