SAPCC (Hybris) Sr. Solution Architect – Cloud Commerce
The SAPCC (Hybris) Solution Architect interprets client requirements, business processes and use cases to produce quality technical designs. You will provide guidance and oversight for the implementation team to ensure the delivery of a quality solution, and will ultimately be accountable for the implementation and performance of the technical solution for the client, ensuring functionality is delivered on time and under budget.
- Minimum of 10 years of Technical Architecture eCommerce project experience across a diverse set of projects with exposure to different ERP/OMS/Fulfillment systems and integrations.
- SAPCC (Hybris) & Related Front-End Back-End Continuous Integration and SAP Commerce Cloud expertise
- Expert knowledge of cloud-based deployments
- Possess extensive and deep experience with advanced aspects of SAP Commerce Cloud such as SAP Public Cloud, SCPI, the SAP Commerce Cloud Integration Extension Pack and the corresponding integrations to other SAP packages (ERP, CRM, etc.), Order Management Systems
- Possess expert knowledge of application performance management monitoring and performance enhancement techniques such as clustering, multi-tier installation, CDN and data caching.
- Ability to map business requirements into the technical capabilities of the eCommerce platform as well as to guide clients' business needs back to the appropriate use of the platform.
- B.S. Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent Experience
- Java, Linux, Unix Shell Scripting
- Spring Core, Spring MVC, VUE, Angular
- Databases such as HANA, MySQL, SQL Server and/or Oracle
- JUnit, Jenkins
- HTML5, CSS3, LESS/SASS
- Interfaces: React, REST/API services
- SPA/PWA-storage program
- Web Developer Tools, Responsive Design, OOA&D, UML
- Git Workflow
- Knowledge of other products in the SAP CX Suite – CPQ, CDC, CDS, Sales/Service (C4C), FSM, Marketing, Qualtrics, etc.
- Experience implementing multiple payment gateway and tax software integrations, with demonstrated knowledge of payment and tax concepts
- Current developer certification on SAP Commerce Cloud highly desired
- Superior relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of obtaining and exceeding goals
- Ability to maintain confidentiality as appropriate
- Expert level knowledge of B2B and B2C eCommerce functionality
- Expert level knowledge of eCommerce Best Practices for Internationalization and Localization
- Excellent client-facing presentation and communication Skills
- Demonstrate experience implementing SAP Commerce Cloud for both B2C and B2B solutions
- Engage on multiple simultaneous projects in the Solution Architect (SA) role as required, effectively balancing work across clients and ensuring delivery of quality work products for each project and client
- Performs business development/sales support via phone and on-site sales calls by providing consultative eCommerce subject matter expertise, accurate estimates and assumptions for sales opportunities.
- Provide technical leadership to the team by collaborating and mentoring team members and leading internal initiatives as required.
- Review technical designs for accuracy, approach, and architectural best practices; reviews project estimates to ensure they are accurate, complete, and contain appropriate assumptions.