The Sr. Applications Engineers on our SAPCC (Hybris) team are responsible for developing quality software that meets implementation and enhancement e-commerce platform requirements. You’ll be responsible for developing and delivering code on time, on budget, and in compliance with our implementation standards.
- Minimum of 3 years preferred of hands-on, full-time SAPCC (Hybris) development work
- Strong knowledge of eCommerce Concepts
- Java or OO Development
- MVC and Object-Oriented Concepts
- Version Control (svn/git), including Merge
- Experience working with Database (such as HANA, MySQL, SQL Server and /or Oracle)
- Angular, React, Vue, SPA/PWA
- REST/API services
- Web Developer Tools (e.g. Chrome, Firebug etc.)
- Responsive Design
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Software Engineering or similar disciplines
Preferred Additional Skills
- Possess the ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate good problem-solving, creative and critical thinking skills
- Possess good communications skills, both written and verbal
Your Project Work
- Develop software code that reflects JIRA user stories and tasks
- Plan, write, and test code to meet the requirements of tasks assigned, based on technical specifications; create the documentation of complex functionality within your code
- Customize the platform's storefront accelerator to build fully functioning e-commerce sites on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
- Implement the layout and user experience techniques specified in wireframes and PSDs
- Contribute to the team's success through knowledge sharing in daily team building activities and weekly code presentations
- Participate in required Sprint, Scrum, QA and Sunset meetings
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.