eCommerce Business Analyst, SAP Commerce
The role of the eCommerce Business Analyst is to help our clients define their business needs and translate them into technical solutions in the area of commerce and marketing systems. Business Analysts visualize the future state, and then design and guide the change process from current to future state. Our projects range from new eCommerce implementations to key enhancements to the current platform.
Candidates should have experience working with clients or stakeholders to elicit requirements, define user experience needs, help design solutions, effectively document and communicate requirements to the technical team and then assist with testing and launch coordination.
We have roles available at multiple experience levels, from 2 – 10+ years. Travel required, depending on project assigned.
SAP Commerce Cloud Business Analyst Certification
• 7+ years of relevant professional experience working as a BA gathering business requirements from business users and helping them flesh out those requirements to a detailed level that all can easily understand.
• 3+ years SAP Commerce Cloud (aka Hybris) experience
• 5+ years of experience in the eCommerce spacePreferred Skills (Nice to Have Skills)
• Experience with SAP Commerce Cloud (aka Hybris) functionality, configuration options, development lifecycle as well as strong understanding of web application architectures.
• Experience with knowledge of project and collaboration tools such as JIRA, Microsoft Teams, Confluence, and SharePoint
• Agile experience a plus
‘• Able to successfully lead a team in disparate locations
• Core consulting skills for a client facing role including communications, professionalism, meeting facilitation, and MS Office tools
• Ability to apply consulting skills to solve client business problems
• Gather business requirements from business users and helping them flesh out those requirements to a detailed level that all can easily understand
• Document business requirements in a way that effectively conveys the required functionality to the customer and to the technical staff
• Work with technical staff to communcate business requirements and confirm they interpret those requirements correctly into technical specifications
• Track progress on delivery of features to the customer and addressing any business issues that arise during the development or testing process
• Demonstrates the use of consulting skills including: questioning, listening, ideas development, permission and rapport, and influencing
• Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology and delivery
• Strong written and oral communications skills
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have a leading role in projects with strong client exposure. You are responsible for functional and technical guidance over the whole project or application lifecycle and you act as a client-facing lead developer. You drive sales opportunities within your area of responsibility. You know future developments in several applications and/or technologies and you are seen as subject matter expert within your unit and beyond.
• Qualification: 9-13 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE level 2 and seeking level 3.
• Should be master in Package Configuration.
• Must have experience in Architecture Knowledge, Testing and Vendor Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge & Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.