• Provide guidance to the businesses on the appropriate use of the SAP system
• Review, analyze, and evaluate as-is business processes within the Demand to Supply (DTS) work stream.
• Design to-be business processes based on SAP DTS global template and best practices
• Lead and assist in SAP design sessions or blueprint workshops
• Configure and maintain the relevant SAP S/4HANA components including but not limited to Production Planning, Production Scheduling, Production Orchestration and Execution, Quality Management(including documentation)
• Support business users in delivery of end user training
• Support Extract, Transform and Cleanse of DTS data objects
• Create and manage SAP project tracks to implement or deploy capabilities as required: blueprints, gap analysis, end-to-end process design, testing strategy, cutover plans, training, etc.
• Provide overall maintenance and support
• Create functional specifications for application development objects (interfaces, conversions, enhancements and reports and forms) and guide the development of those programs within the development team.
• Coordination with the global team on all changes
• The QM resource acts on behalf of the Product Innovation Quality Management (QM) Team, responsible for understanding business needs and problems, and implementing/supporting solutions and technical upgrades within SAP QM (Quality Management) modules.
• Works globally to provide detailed analysis of potential system changes, develops/supports agreed solutions working with various IT teams and Business Stakeholders, tests system changes to ensure a validated state.
• Assists in system implementation activities of data migration and training.
• Will act as the prime point of contact for all deliverables in QM area and acts as a prime point of contact for all escalations.
• Works closely with other IT team members from Supply Chain, Logistics, Finance, customer facing, Security, Data Migration, Basis and BI, as well as business stakeholders and subject matter experts to make/support informed design decisions and deliver agreed solutions.
• May also work closely with the team to manage/ monitor their priorities and deliverables.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.