Primary skills (required):
• Experience selling and delivering “application development and management” (ADM) services
• Solution development of ADM services and pre-sales solution support
• Experience in cloud strategy and architecture solutions
• Knowledge or experience in data and analytics solutions
• Experience with Value Realization Management techniques (e.g. value engineering, benefits dependency networks, etc.)
• Deep industry knowledge in two or more industries
Secondary skills (highly preferred):
Knowledge and/or experience with the following:
• Enterprise Architecture including business capability modeling and value stream analysis
• Multiple IT operating models
• DevOps and CI/CD pipelines
• Site Reliability Engineering
• ERP packages (SAP or Oracle)
• SAFe 5.0
• ITIL 4.0
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• You are responsible for designing and validating a complex architecture and ensuring its successful implementation.
• You should be able to identify and challenge several IT scenarios by taking into account the business environment.
• You work as a stream lead at CIO/CTO level in major client organizations.
• You lead Capgemini operations relating to market development and/or service delivery excellence.
• You are seen as a role model in your community.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Qualification: 12+ years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has TOGAF 9 and has IAF level 1 and is seeking level 2.
• Should be experienced in foundation, People Leadership, service & delivery.
• Should be proficient in client acquisition & development and business leadership.
• Should be masters in Technology Awareness & Leveraging and Innovation & Capability Growth.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.