Lead Drupal Developer
As a Lead Drupal Developer you’ll take ownership for programming and software development using programming languages and related tools and frameworks. In additional to your development work you’ll be reviewing code written by other programmers, performing requirements gathering, assisting with the debugging process, and fixing, testing, documenting and implementing Drupal software systems.
- Create clean, high-level code (custom PHP/MySQL coding, Drupal modules and custom db queries) that meets our high standard of “Quality on Time” deliverables
- Design and implement new features and functionality
- Provide architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for the dev team
- Provide integration architecture for enterprise systems, eCommerce and other transactional systems
- Work with Product Owner and/or Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features.
- Perform project and solution estimation and team structure definitions
- Support the planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through to continuous delivery to production
- Perform detailed design, development and unit/integration testing utilizing the appropriate methodologies, technology and tools
- Practice strong configuration management and version control
- Manage the production of client deliverables such as detailed design documentation, unit test plans and well documented code
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in web application development, with minimum 5 years’ experience with Drupal application development
- Advanced knowledge of Drupal architecture, best practices, and coding standards; performance optimization of Drupal applications
- Expert-level knowledge of WCM technologies, headless content management and web services
- Hands-on experience with third-party applications/tools and integration
- Experience with object-oriented design and data modelling and web analytics applications
- Experience with source/version control systems like GIT/ SVN
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Knowledge of web application security considerations
- Familiarity with user experience design principles and processes
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and strong time management and analytical/problem solving abilities
- Experience with continuous integration best practice and deployment strategy
- Experience with Selenium or similar automated testing frameworks.
- Experience in Cloud web application architecture
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.