The Sitecore Architect is responsible for leading, planning, and coordinating with project teams developing on Sitecore, and for orchestrating changes to the Sitecore platform. This ideal candidate ensures the high-quality solutions to meet business needs that enable Capgemini teams to sustain and grow our presence through sound technology leadership. Specifically, the Architect understands and contributes to the Sitecore strategy for assigned accounts and ensures that all projects are appropriately attuned to the strategy, as well as facilitate implementations and assist with troubleshooting issues. Should have a deep understanding of the software development lifecycle, Sitecore best practices, and retain the ability to implement and execute standard software architecture practices.
• Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Sitecore Experience Platform (XP)
• Provide architectural and technical guidance to perform upgrade/migrate from client’s existing legacy WCM platform(s) to latest Sitecore platform
• Provide architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps
• Provide integration architecture for enterprise systems, eCommerce, and other transactional systems
• As an integral part of the Agile project teamwork with Product Owner and/or Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features
• Project and solution estimation and team structure definition
• Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping, and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through to continuous delivery to production
• Detailed design, development and unit / integration testing utilizing the appropriate methodologies, technology, and tools
• Practice strong configuration management and version control
• Prepare the code base and the project structure within the integrated development environment (IDE) and with the latest Sitecore Helix model
• Production of client deliverables such as detailed design documentation, unit test plans and well documented code
• 8+ years of Microsoft ASP.NET and 5+ years of Sitecore MVC platform development experience with deep understanding of the Sitecore Helix design pattern
• Expert-level knowledge of WCM technologies, headless content management and web services
• Certification and/or proficiency with
• Sitecore Experience Platform 8, 9
• ASP.NET MVC/Web API
• Object-oriented/architectural design patterns
• Infrastructure design and architecture including cloud architecture considerations
• Deep understating of CI/CD tools and processes
• Experience with Sitecore Commerce, Content Hub are desired
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.