• Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Sitecore Experience Platform (XP)
• Provide architectural and technical guidance to perform upgrade/migrate from client’s existing legacy WCM platform(s) to latest Sitecore platform
• Provide architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps
• Provide integration architecture for enterprise systems, eCommerce and other transactional systems
• As an integral part of the Agile project team work with Product Owner and/or Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features.
• Project and solution estimation and team structure definition.
• Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through to continuous delivery to production.
• Detailed design, development and unit / integration testing utilizing the appropriate methodologies, technology and tools
• Practice strong configuration management and version control
• Prepare the code base and the project structure within the integrated development environment (IDE) and with the latest Sitecore Helix model
• Production of client deliverables such as detailed design documentation, unit test plans and well documented code
• 8+ years of Microsoft ASP.NET and 5+ years of Sitecore MVC platform development experience with deep understanding of the Sitecore Helix design pattern
• Expert-level knowledge of wcm technologies, headless content management and web services
• Certification and/or proficiency with:
• Sitecore Experience Platform 8, 9
• ASP.NET MVC/Web API
• Object-oriented/architectural design patterns
• Infrastructure design and architecture including cloud architecture considerations
• Deep understating of CI/CD tools and processes
• Experience with Sitecore Commerce, Content Hub are desired
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• You are responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a Delivery, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
• You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
• You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the Delivery services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Qualification: 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has or seeking IAF level 1.
• Should be proficient in foundation, People Leadership, client acquisition & development, service & delivery and business leadership.
• Should be experienced in technology awareness & leveraging and innovation & growth capability.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.