• Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the CMS Platform (Drupal)
• Provide architectural and technical guidance to perform upgrade/migrate from client’s existing legacy WCM platform(s) to latest Drupal Version.
• Provide architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps
• Provide integration architecture for enterprise systems, eCommerce and other transactional systems
• As an integral part of the Agile project team work with Product Owner and/or Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features.
• Project and solution estimation and team structure definition.
• Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through to continuous delivery to production.
• Detailed design, development and unit / integration testing utilizing the appropriate methodologies, technology and tools
• Practice strong configuration management and version control
• Production of client deliverables such as detailed design documentation, unit test plans and well documented code
- Must have 13+ years IT experience in WCMS area with in-depth knowledge in Architecture solutioning
- At least 5 years of experience with Drupal development with a focus on Drupal 8 site implementations across the full stack.
- Strong Experience in Drupal within Acquia platform with experience of ACS
- Strong Experience in Deploying Drupal in Cloud Solution preferably AWS.
- Experience in executing project using different DevOps tools and experience in agile way of working environment and project execution
- Experience in complete project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural standpoint.
- Acquia Drupal Developer Certification or other Acquia Certifications
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.