UI / Visual Designer establishes the look and feel for interfaces and design including the details of User Interface components, labels, and flows to help users achieve their goals. This person will also apply project management expertise to lead small teams and/or take on small projects on his/her own.
• Bachelor degree in design or related field
• Clear understanding of principles of visual design and elements like typography, iconography, color, space and texture
• Establish the look and feel for various interfaces, including websites, mobile etc.
• Experience working within brand guidelines to create designs and layouts that reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its visual touchpoints.
• Core consulting skills for a client facing role including communications, professionalism, meeting facilitation, and MS Office tools
• Ability to understand and design information architecture
• Skills in tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, iRise, Adobe XD, Axure or InVision, including the creativity to create graphics where needed
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.