• 5-7 years of experience
• Ensure customers adopt and derive maximum value from their investment in Datorama, utilize their licenses, identify new opportunities for usage, and collaborate with other Salesforce Marketing Cloud stakeholder teams.
• Monitor and interpret customer usage data, health indicators, and use-case growth opportunities and translate into strategies for success.
• Design, develop and maintain scaled, automated, user-friendly reports and dashboards that will support our business needs.
• Partner with operations/business teams to consult, develop and implement KPIs, automated reporting/process solutions and data infrastructure improvements to meet business needs.
• Apply your deep analytic and business intelligence skill to extract meaningful insight and learning from large and complicated data sets.
• Serve as liaison between the Business and technical teams to achieve the goal of providing actionable insights into current business performance, and ad hoc investigations into future improvements or innovations.
• Create standards, conventions, processes, SLAs to reduce time and increase quality of delivery of the BI team
• Develop PoCs, strategies, and provide direction around data security, archiving, and retention, high availability, and disaster recovery.
• Data Visualization Tools: Datorama, Tableau or similar BI tools.
• Experience with SQL, data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing.
• Ability to work with and understand data models, large data sets
• 5+ years relevant work experience in Datorama
• Apply concepts, industry research, best practices and agile methodologies and tools (Jira, Confluence) to implement Datorama solutions
• Deep understanding of Salesforce analytics products like Einstein and Datorama
• Integrate Salesforce product into third party applications
• Leverage Salesforce products to help clients meet their business objectives
• Experience in application of analytic skills to integrate data into operational/business processes
Nice to have Skills
• Datorama Level 3 (Datorma Champion) certified
• Strong understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem, its vocabulary and key metrics
• Experience connecting with cloud data sources such as AWS/ Azure
• Knowledge of SAS, SQL language & Excel
• Strong ability to independently complete big data application architect design, framework design and optimization.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a demanding team-oriented environment.
• Highly effective communication and collaboration skills working in a distributed team environment.
• Technical leadership and strong independent problem-solving skills.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
Write software programs using specific programming languages/platforms such as Java or MS .NET, and related tools, platform and environment. Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs, such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment. Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes. Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements. Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic. Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users. Correct errors by making appropriate changes and then rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced. Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct. Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program. Investigate whether networks, workstations, the central processing unit of the system, and/or peripheral equipment are responding to a program's instructions. Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language. Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer. Consult with and assist computer operators or system analysts to define and resolve problems in running computer programs. Perform unit testing Assist in system and user testing Fix errors and bugs that are identified in the course of testing.
• Qualifications: 3-7 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role); Bachelor’s degree
• Should be proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should have progressing skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.