Capgemini is looking for a motivated, creative marketing specialist with a strong background in email campaign management. Resource should have experience working within Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC). SFMC Email Specialist Certification is required and SFMC Consultant Certification is preferred. Expired certifications are accepted and Capgemini will cover testing costs for renewal.
• Manage end-to-end execution of email campaigns and automations, including email creation, QA and testing, audience segmentation, and deployment
• Assist in the development and execution of email initiatives, roadmaps, and calendars
• Measure, analyze, and share campaign performance, test results, and other learnings to inform decision-making across the team
• Support ongoing development of agency materials and participate in departmental thought leadership activities
• Research and implement any new methods/campaigns for user acquisition and user-generated content
• 3+ years’ experience working in marketing, communications, or a related field
• More than 1 year experience working directly in ESPs, including but not limited to Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Certification. Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant certification preferred
• Communicate clearly and effectively in writing and in person
• Detail oriented and able to manage multiple workflows simultaneously
• Think creatively, not afraid to try new things and comes to the table with new ideas
• Can balance working independently with working closely with a small team
• Strive for success in projects both small and large
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.