Solution Architect – Strategy
With more than 270,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 50 countries and celebrated its 50th Anniversary year in 2018. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the
Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM , and draws on Rightshore� , its worldwide delivery model.
- Develop business intelligence and data warehouse opportunities for global clients
- Discuss strategic roadmaps with C-Suite candidates
- Make recommendations on utilizing technology to move business forward
- Offer the customer various choices for data integration solutions across multiple global markets and can lead the customer to the correct solution in each situation
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
15+ years’ experience in IT and 10+ years’ experience with data related positions and responsibilities
- Excellent knowledge of data architect best practices and standards, multiple toolsets, data warehousing, reporting tools, data quality, metadata management, multiple database management systems, cloud, security, MDM tools
- Experience in architecting, designing, developing and implementing project work within highly visible data-driven applications in very large data warehousing / data repository environments with complex processing requirements
- A proven track record in system design and performance
Demonstrated experience integrating systems in multi-user, multi-platform, multitasking operating systems environments
- Prior global application deployment experience where many different data integration challenges were met with multiple types of solutions
- Coordinate and provide experience-based solution for teams deploying business intelligence, data platform, and big data solutions.
- Ability to guide C-level executives/ chief architects at major clients (Fortune 500) in data architecture decisions.
- Gather requirements for data architecture using business and technical interviews and round-table discussions
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.