As a Commerce Project Manager, the candidate will be part of the growing Commerce practice as a Project Manager managing an eCommerce project or program.
Project Managers take full responsibility for managing a project or program. They normally manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction. Project Managers are responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. A Project Manager usually has technical expertise in one or more other domains (e.g. a Project Manager with testing skills could perform a test manager function).
Required Skills and Experience:
You ensure that client needs are satisfied through the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of application solutions in response to client requirements, expressed in approved service requests.
• Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements on Client engagements that they personally manage
• Identify resources needed and works with appropriate internal practice leads in the assignment of individual responsibilities
• Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
• Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client
• Participate in the UAT process as deemed appropriate by the projects they lead
• Prepare for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures
• Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
• Identify and communicates business development and “add-on” sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project to the Account Manager
• Facilitate team and client meetings via phone or other conference tools
• Holds regular status meetings with project team via phone or other conference tools
• Keep project team well informed of changes within the organization and general client news.
• Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors.
• Possess general understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design
• Possess working knowledge/understanding of ecommerce systems (e.g. Magento, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, and/or Hybris) and administrative functionality
• Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Microsoft Project
• 7-10 years overall experience – 3+ years of Commerce platform site management experience
• Understanding of both waterfall and agile methodologies of software development
• Strong understanding of Commerce industry and technologies, and able to guide clients and mitigate risk thorough an engagement
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.