The AI & Analytics practice group at Capgemini is expanding its footprint rapidly. As part of the fastest growing digital practice within Capgemini, we work with the latest advanced analytics, machine learning, and big data technologies to extract meaning and value from data in a number of different industries, including Media & Entertainment, High Tech, Automotive, Consumer Products & Retail, Industrial Products, Manufacturing, Telecom, Aerospace & Defense, and Energy & Utilities.
The AI & Analytics group is the fastest growing digital practice at Capgemini demanding agile innovation. As part of the AI & Analytics group, the candidate will work in a collaborative environment with internal and client resources to understand key business goals, build solutions, and present findings to client executives while solving real-world problems. If the candidate is passionate about solving problems in the realm of cognitive computing, big data and machine learning while utilizing business acumen, statistical understanding, and technical know-how, the AI & Analytics practice group at Capgemini is the best place to grow the candidate's career.
• Work in a collaborative environment with global teams to drive client engagements in a broad range of industries to design and build scalable AI and Machine Learning solutions to solve business problems and create value by leveraging client data
• Work with team to quickly understand client needs, develop solutions and collaboratively present findings to client executives
• Collaborate with team to provide data-driven recommendations and solutions to clients by clearly articulating complex technical concepts through generation and delivery of presentations
• Analyze and model both structured and unstructured data to generate value
• Use industry expertise and data science experience to uncover new opportunities with clients’ data
• 1 -2 years of industry experience, with work in a quant or data scientist field preferred
• Master’s degree or PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, or other closely related field using R and Python
• Strong understanding and application of statistical methods and skills: distributions, variance and correlation analysis, A/B testing, and regression
• Deep Learning experience (NLP/Computer Vision): experience using Pytorch, Tensorflow or Keras
• Experience working with big data distributed programming languages, and ecosystems: Spark, Hadoop, MapReduce, Pig, Kafka and familiarity with Cloud-based environments such as AWS (S3/EC2), Azure, Google Cloud
Experience with SQL, data cleansing, ETL
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
(Includes Data Modeler, Data Miner.) Responsible for importing, cleaning, transforming, validating and modeling data with the purpose of understanding and drawing conclusions from data (may be presented in charts, graphs, and/or tables). Also, design and develop relational databases for collecting and storing data and build and design data input and data collection mechanisms.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are responsible for data related activities such as data extraction, profiling, cleansing, de-duplication, standardization, conversion, transformation and loading, data mining, warehousing, archiving and reporting. Responsible for all activities required to ensure optimum performance and data integrity of databases in production environments, in line with the requirements. Responsible for providing support of server based databases in development and test environments including database software installation, database creation, performance and capacity design, backup and recovery design, security design, providing Analytical feedback as appropriate.
• Qualifications: 0-1 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Should have progressing skills in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should have baseline skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.