Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Job Title: Systems Verification Engineer
At Capgemini, the candidate will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where the candidate can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through life’s work.
Capgemini’s medical device business is looking for Systems verification engineer who will be working independently or as member of a team; Engineer will be responsible for analyzing system/cloud platform requirements, developing system integration and verification tests for mobile applications and platforms, support system specifications/use cases development and traceability. Responsibilities include working with cross functional teams on connected health projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analyze system requirements to determine testability, completeness and consistency.
• Design and implement system verification test strategies/plan and test objectives, test procedures to evaluate the behavior of the system as compared to the specified requirements.
• Design automated/semi-automated end to end verification tests for connected medical products/systems including mobile devices (android or iOS), cloud platforms, implantable medical devices.
• Support characterization testing of iOS, Android medical applications with BLE enabled stimulators/medical devices.
• Develop new capabilities/tools, libraries to support test automation.
• Design and execute System Integration testing scenarios based on system architecture/designs.
• Drive the innovation in mobile apps test development and work closely with engineering teams to identify and act on the opportunities for automation and test tools.
• Perform peer reviews of verification test assets, test objectives and automated test scripts.
• Produce requirement-test traceability matrices to ensure adequate requirement coverage.
• Providing solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
• Ability to work collaboratively.
• Driven to maintain high standards of quality, even under pressure.
• Support regulatory submissions of specifications, test plans, and reports.
Basic Qualifications and Experience:
• BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field (or equivalent experience)
• 4+ Years’ experience in Systems Engineering and/or Software development & verification
• Knowledge on OOPs concepts
• Familiarity with Appium, Selenium, Git, Zeplin, Jenkins
• Familiarity with requirements analysis, system/software integration and verification
• Experience with tools to evaluate application performance and memory utilization
• Knowledge of Low energy Bluetooth Stack
• Experience using lab equipment: spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, DVM, BLE sniffer.
• Experience with Client-side mobile applications with shipped products on either Android and iOS platforms
• Knowledge of Cloud Technologies, specifically AWS Platform technologies
• Experience using configuration management, requirements management, issue tracking systems
• Experience in the Medical Device industry (or other regulated environment) preferred
• Good communication & interpersonal skills
Test Consultants are concerned with the independent verification and validation of the products produced by the development process. Testing is carried out in each phase: the requirements are tested by an acceptance test, the system design (analysis and design) by a system and integration test, and the programs by a program and module test.
Required Skills and Experience:
You design and develop more complex tests and non-functional tests. You perform many of the roles required of a software testing project, through which you acquire a full testing lifecycle experience. Typically you perform these roles as a senior member in a wider team. You act as a stream leader with technical delivery ownership within a limited number of technology areas. You contribute to bid or client proposals based on your technological expertise. You have delivery ownership and guide individuals and groups towards desired outcomes. You also actively participate in at least one community.
• Qualification: 6-8 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience.
• Certification: Should have SE Level 1 and seeking level 2, Bachelor's degree
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing Lifecycle, Testing Expertise, Testing Techniques, Testing Management, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Quality Management.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.