• Lead and manage master data management and data governance projects through all phases of the project lifecycle from planning, blueprint planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and go live.
• Lead MDM projects with blended onshore/offshore teams that range in size from 5 to 25 team members
• Recommend data governance processes, organizational models, and MDM technology platforms to clients
• Advise clients on leading practices for the implementation of data governance and master data management projects
• Architect MDM solutions and provide business, governance and technical recommendations
• Influence technology direction at the divisional or enterprise level based on broad expertise across multiple software platforms and technologies
• Transfer knowledge and leading practices to clients
• Work with C-level, VP-level, and Director-level executives on a daily basis
• Develop written proposals, deliver those proposals through oral presentation and write statements of work
• Conduct "Whiteboard" sessions with clients through the conceptualization, design and implementation of new systems, middleware, MDM, and business intelligence solutions
• 7-10 years of related work experience in the areas of Master Data Management, Data Governance, Business Intelligence and/or Data Warehousing
• A minimum of 7 years experience in a client-facing consulting delivery role managing in an onsite/offshore delivery model
• A minimum of 3 years experience with a Reltio MDM tool required
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong executive presence and ability to interact with top executives
• Successful teamwork experience & demonstrated leadership abilities
• Program / Project management experience
• Ability to work on multiple tasks/opportunities concurrently
• Able to learn new skills quickly
• Ability to excel in a performance-based environment
• Bachelors Degree in a related area of study
• MUST be willing to travel extensively, up to 100%
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.