Strong data modeler with 10+ years of experience in BI/Data Warehousing required to develop a new complex data warehouse. Should have the following skills
• Experience leading teams or on-shore, off-shore, internal organization and external organization members
• Be able to create a plan or backlog and manage to it with the proper artifacts, and processes
• Extensive experience designing data warehouse models, both the Kimball and Inmon approaches
• Has defined the data models for at least 4 large scale data warehouses
• Strong ability to tune database and size databases in Snowflake
• Strong SQL skills
• Ability understand business requirements & translate them to appropriate data structures
• Strong understanding of Conceptual, Logical, and Physical modeling as well as being able to own the entire data model design lifecycle
• Good understanding of ETL and BI principles
• Able to communicate with business stakeholders to capture requirements
• Strong understanding of tuning data structures for performance
• Ability to capture and communicate complex mappings, transformations, calculations, look ups, joins and business rules
• Experience with Snowflake cloud data platform including but not limited to hands-on experience with Snowflake utilities like SnowSQL, SnowPipe, experience in creation of user accounts and security groups
• Experience with Data Governance
o Data Dictionaries, Data Glossaries, Data Catalogs, Impact Analysis, Data Lineage, Data Quality, Data Procurement and Compliance standards – GDPR, CCPA, and PII
• Technologies (Select based on requirement)
o Strong understanding of one or more data modeling tools like ERWIN, ERSTUDIO and/or SQL Developer Data modeling
o Databases – Oracle, Teradata, Postgres, SQL Server, Big Data, Snowflake, or Redshift
o Languages – SQL, PL-SQL, T-SQL
o Data Governance Tools – INFA (EDC, Axom, Secure at Source, IDQ), Collibra, or Alation
Nice to have:
• SnowPro Certified
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Enterprise Architects define and ensure a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology. They go beyond designing IT systems to deliver business change, which may also be supported and enabled by IT. Enterprise Architects define services from a business perspective, both with and without automation. They make an initial grouping of services in components, using principles based on objectives and constraints. They have deep business and industry expertise, are familiar with industry standards, and can work at the boardroom and senior management level.
Required Skills and Experience:
You work with clients to build a holistic view of the strategy, processes, information and information technology assets for their organization. You lead enterprise solutions for a complete project or lead team(s) across multiple projects. You lead the integration of project solutions and technical governance.
• Qualification: 6-8 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has / seeking IAF level 1.
• Should have experience in Functional Architecture Design.
• Should be proficient in Business Knowledge, Integration & Orchestration, Technical Solution Design, Risk & Quality Management.
• Should have progressing knowledge in Business Analysis & Software Engineering.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.