• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or other STEM disciplines or a certificate of completion from a reputable code school or academy.
• 8 years’ experience working as a Software Developer/Engineer using one or more of the following languages: Python, SQL, R, Java, Julia, Scala, TensorFlow, Matlab.
• 2 years’ experience in leading the design, development, and deployment of end-to-end solutions (including data acquisition, data ingestion, data storage, data management, data visualization, data integration, and data access) using AWS services and platforms.
• 2 years’ experience as a team leader, coach, and/or mentor of other Engineers.
• Experience working with AWS services and building, deploying, and managing applications within these environments.
• Experience working within a DevOps and/or DataOps environment. Experience building and optimizing deployment automation, data pipelines, and/or infrastructure-as-code solutions.
• To be considered very technically strong in one or more area.
• The ability to coach other on the difference between good software and working software.
• To enjoy both doing as well as teaching and helping others – we need people who are articulate, patient and great at communication
• To build trust by demonstrating your value and reliability – we need people who are open, straightforward and sociable.
• Need people who are confident, thick-skinned and good at separating head from heart.
• To be adaptable and to think on your feet – we need people who are creative, energetic and comfortable with uncertainty
• To be a continual learner – we need people who are reflective, thoughtful, detail-oriented, and excited to continually learn and grow
• To be a change agent – we need people who are consistently challenging the status quo of what we are delivering and how we are delivering it and then working constructively with others to bring about improvements
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Enterprise Architects define and ensure a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology. They go beyond designing IT systems to deliver business change, which may also be supported and enabled by IT. Enterprise Architects define services from a business perspective, both with and without automation. They make an initial grouping of services in components, using principles based on objectives and constraints. They have deep business and industry expertise, are familiar with industry standards, and can work at the boardroom and senior management level.
Required Skills and Experience:
You design and manage complete enterprise solutions. You demonstrate leadership of topics in the architect community and show a passion for technology and business acumen. You work as a stream lead at CIO/CTO level in a major client organization. You lead Capgemini operations relating to market development and/or service delivery excellence. You are seen as a role model in the community.
• Qualification: 9-13 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has TOGAF 9 and has IAF level 1 and is seeking level 2.
• Should be master in Functional Architecture Design.
• Should have experience in Business Knowledge, Integration & Orchestration, Technical Solution Design, Risk & Quality Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis & Software Engineering.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.