Capgemini is looking for Android Developers in St. Louis, MO for a long-term project. Ideal candidate will be based in or be willing to relocate to St. Louis, MO region.
• Engineering degree in Computer Science/Electronics with 2-5 Years exp in Android native app development
• Excellent programming skills in Java and Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
• Deep understanding and experience of Android (Java and RxJava) architecture and framework
• Experience in using MVVM pattern is desired
• Experience working with third party libraries like RxJava, GSON, Retrofit, OKHttp, and Dagger
• Strong experience in native Android development frameworks supporting multiple versions of Android targets different sets of devices
• Experience with Android SDK performance tools, and optimization
• Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning
• Experience in mobile interface design and development
• Able to work well individually as well as in a highly collaborative team.
• Experience with RESTful APIs would be advantage
• Demonstrated success in delivering complex full stack mobile applications across native and server-side components
• Familiarity with version control systems (Git)
• Familiarity with build systems (Gradle, maven), CI tools (Jenkins)
• Skills in problem solving and algorithms ability to switch among multiple projects, multiple languages, and multiple IDEs in short periods of time (and sometime in the same period)
• Familiarity with Agile methodologies (especially Scrum)
• Passion for creating world class mobile user experience
• Direct work in applications that serve a very large number of users along with handling highly secure information.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.