• Execute due-diligence, requirement assessment, process
assessment and recommendation
• Analyze Product data attribute definition and related management
processes from legacy and AS-IS architecture.
• Analyze current data governance process and suggest changes to
accommodate new attributes/processes
• Perform gap analysis against attributes, process and
requirements for building Product Data Hub and provide roadmap
• Gather Requirement, Provide expert advice, transform business
requirement to functional specification, form business rules from requirements
• Counsel and supply functional expertise to the project team to
convert functional specification into system design, apply UML models
• Provide inputs on estimate on Informatica PIM component
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Knowledge and education
• Comprehensive knowledge and experience in one or more of the
• Informatica Product 360, Informatica Media Manager, Informatica
Supplier Portal, Informatica Business Process Manager
• Must have worked on implementation / upgrade engagements on
Informatica PIM 7.1, 8.0.5
• Experience with creating Master data strategy, Governance and
• Experience in profiling and cleansing product data
Experience in migration of Product data from legacy to Product
data hub/Version upgrade
• Should have functional integration knowledge on
batch/message/real using ESB tools
• Should have experience on Supplier Portal, Audit Trail
• Must have strong presentation, and interpersonal skills, ability
to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to lead a team of less experienced professionals on
• Able to work in different time zones
• Excellent Written and Communication Skills
• Should be capable of handling multiple activities in parallel
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Product Information Management
business analyst role including Informatica Product information
• MBA/BE/B Tech from a reputed university
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.