Relevant Majors: Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science, Business Process Re-engineering
Must have hands-on, demonstrable working experience with Microsoft Power Platform technologies
Contribute to the growth of our North American Microsoft Dynamics practice by helping our client organizations adopt the Power Platform at an enterprise level with a focus on the Microsoft Power Platform including Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, the Common Data Service and Dynamics.
• Help and guide our clients to effectively use the Microsoft Power Platform with best practices and methodologies
• Collaborate with other members of the development team and project managers to deliver solutions that surpass client expectations while meeting deadlines and budgets
• Ability to build understand and explain the business process drivers that apply to a specific client’s needs
• Ability to build compliant components based on an established design
• Work in an agile environment and participate in all agile ceremonies
• Write, test and document application components to successfully deliver project-based work
• Learn new technologies and be aware of industry standards and trends
Relevant Technical Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years of industry experience and professional experience in solution development using a combination of Power Platform and Multi-Cloud technologies.
• Experience contributing to solution design activities.
• Experience building solutions using technologies such as Power Apps, Power BI, Power Automate and Dynamics 365.
• Extensive experience in the Microsoft Power Platform, MS Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI
• 2+ years experience as a SharePoint Site Owner and/or Site Collection Administrator
• 2+ years of business systems analysis and support experience
• 2+ years of experience with Office 365 development utilizing Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, Teams and SharePoint Online
• Strong foundational knowledge of Office 365 platform including Exchange, Intune, Azure AD and Azure ecosystem
• Strong business-to-technology translation skills are essential for identifying ways to apply solutions to help clients increase business value and performance
• Ability to create business processes and custom connectors with Microsoft Automate
• A clear understanding of Power Apps formulas and development methods
• Experience developing Power Apps model-driven and portal applications
• Experience creating functional documentation using Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Visio, Powerpoint, Project and Microsoft Sharepoint.
• Experience in multiple projects required – developmental.
• Experience in canvas and model-driven application projects.
• Good technical experience required.
• Good functional experience required.
Additonal Experience or Skills Desired
• Experience business process re-engineering/modernization required.
• Experience leading a development team (on/off-shore)
• Good presentation skills.
• Good customer skills.
• Work with little or no supervision.
• Can work to a defined time line for assigned tasks.
• Team oriented.
• Results oriented.
• Travel is required.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
Write software programs using specific programming languages/platforms such as Java or MS .NET, and related tools, platform and environment. Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs, such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment. Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes. Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements. Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic. Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users. Correct errors by making appropriate changes and then rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced. Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct. Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program. Investigate whether networks, workstations, the central processing unit of the system, and/or peripheral equipment are responding to a program’s instructions. Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language. Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer. Consult with and assist computer operators or system analysts to define and resolve problems in running computer programs. Perform unit testing Assist in system and user testing Fix errors and bugs that are identified in the course of testing.
• Qualifications: 3-9 years experience; Bachelor’s degree
• Should be proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should have progressing skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.