The role of the Insights & Data Alliance Manager- NA is to contribute in driving incremental Capgemini Bookings, Revenues and Margin with for the Insights & Data Business Line.
The position requires interactions with Channel Partners Executives and their teams. Channel Partners include AWS, Amazon, and SAP to name a few.
- Drive and execute Capgemini Insights & Data Alliance plan
- Drive New Logos, Net New (New Opportunities in an existing account) and Renewals and Extensions
- Be an executive Capgemini point of contact for engaging Channel Partner Executives and teams within NA BU Business Lines/Market Units
- Develop a deep sense of the strategic direction of Insights & Data and contribute in developing executive recommendations in collaboration with Global Channel Partner Executives
- Support and represent Insights & Data with the Capgemini Service Lines Leads to design their Offerings/Solutions and create Go-To-Market plans
- Investigate and react on all new opportunities generated by Insights & Data product portfolio.
- Participate in Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with Insights & Data team and in collaboration with BU leadership and Global Alliance Team.
- Document and promote Insights & Data partner solutions and architecture into Capgemini technical/delivery/architects communities.
- Instigate a strong governance and executive mapping
- Lead engagement in the field with Account Execs as well as all sales efforts from the partner’s perspective (Insights & Data and Capgemini) for NA.
- Work with Insights & Data Teams to map industry, business line and market unit leaders to identify potential joint opportunities and future account development, initiatives and solutions
- Align with North America, Insights & Data Business Line to develop Insights & Data plan and participate as part of their leadership team to support solutions and GTM activities.
- Strongly contribute to NA Portfolio Plan (Strategy, Prioritization, Execution)
- Manage operational processes and specifically OPN (Modernized OPN Expertise system, Resell, Sales Central etc.).
- Support Sales Activities (including seminars, webcast, conferences, road shows, joint planning/mapping sessions)
- Support Account Strategy Development leveraging Insights & Data and/or ecosystems of Alliance Partners
- Support Marketing Activity (Campaigns: align with Market Units, identify targets, track ROI / Events: Support organization, track ROI)
- Support Analyst Report process, Forrester, Gartner, IDC (SPOC for NA in terms of content and references)
- Insights & Data Alliance Success Measure Bookings targets that have been validated by the Partner organization
- Overall total Sell-With Bookings with Insights & Data
- Incremental bookings on our Partner Driven and Partner Supported Growth and Incubator Initiatives
- Success of QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews) and Executive Relationship management
- Title: Insights & Data Alliance Manager NA
- Level: Manager / Senior Manager
- Background: Alliances Management, Sales Management, Multi Country Account Management, Business Development Management
- Track record of successful management of alliance programs within a large Consulting/ System Integrators organization
- Alliance/Account Management experience
- Mastery of Alliances/Sales Management techniques
- Market Awareness
- Executive Presence
- Deep knowledge of Channel Partners Data and Analytics Ecosystem
- Rigorous Program Management and Change Management skills
- Business Acumen
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Understanding of Insights & Data Business
- Understanding of the Insights & Data Product and Solution portfolio
- Industry and Technology understanding
- Excellent Communication/Listening Skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong networking and relationship development skills
- Ability to influence and convince executives
- Comfortable with working in a “virtual” team and network
- Ability to work autonomously in a dynamic environment
- Successful in teaming with people from different cultures
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.