The candidate should be able to create advanced calc scripts such as Allocations and additional functionality using the Essbase Application. The candidate needs to be very proficient with Multidimensional knowledge of building cubes, designing and developing Essbase Applications, Essbase Studio, Optimizations, ASO/BSO, Report Scripts writing, Partitions, MDX Scripting and MAXL.
• Defining test conditions and test scripts to ensure system stability and validity
• Designing the user experience from an end user budgeting and reporting perspective
• Determining data sourcing strategies and data validation approach
• Developing and implementing applications for business based on identified requirements
• Developing key business processes to support a Hyperion Planning application
• Expertise in Calc scripts, MaxL, ESSCMD, Hyperion business rules, Dimension build rules, Partitioning, Data load rules and report scripts.
• Extensive experience in designing and developing OLAP cubes from a conceptual level.
• Partnering with team to create and improve methodologies
• Proficiency in Oracle database
• Providing development; testing; and implementation services
• Providing installation; configuration; and troubleshooting services
• Supporting user training; documentation; and rollout
• Versatile team player with excellent leadership and
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
• OLAP and BI Tools: Hyperion Essbase 11.x/9.x/7.x/6.x, Hyperion Planning, EPMA, Essbase Integration Services (EIS), Essbase Studio, Workspace, Smart View for Office, MS Excel Add-In
• Reporting Tools: Hyperion Financial Reporting (FR), Web Analysis and Hyperion Reports
• Office Tools: MS Office Suite 2007/2003/2000
• Languages: ESSCMD, MaxL, MDX, SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++, VB, Java
• Databases: Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, MS SQL Server, MS Access, DB2
• Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000 /XP/Server 2003, UNIX
• Over 5 years of experience in Hyperion applications using Hyperion Essbase, Essbase Administration Services, Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Financial Reporting, Smart View for Office, Hyperion Web Analysis, ESSCMD, MaxL and Essbase Excel Add-in.
• At least five (5) years of experience configuring and developing enterprise solutions using Hyperion required
• Understanding of basic networking concepts, windows/Unix OS preferredCandidates should be fluent in English (both verbal and written), be able to lead requirements gathering sessions, and build presentations and design documentation. Communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of an organization.
• Functional knowledge of financial statements, budgeting, forecasting and planning processes that facilitate creation of powerful Hyperion solutions.
• Intricate knowledge and understanding of the technical and functional out-of-the-box features of the Hyperion platform
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in a technical discipline required, equivalent experience will be considered in lieu of degree
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
About Capgemini Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion. Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.