Business Development Executive – Consumer Products Retail and Distribution
With more than 270,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 50 countries and celebrated its 50th Anniversary year in 2018. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM , and draws on Rightshore� , its worldwide delivery model.
- Selling Consumer Products and Retail solutions set in a geographic territory and surrounding area within Insights & Data technology solutions
- Serve as a “hunter: Identify leads via cold-calling, networking, events and/or other sources and develop relationships with C level executives within targeted markets and sectors
- The focus and objective will be to develop business in existing accounts as well as new logo target accounts
- Leverage knowledge of industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions
- Lead and motivate sales pursuit teams
- Assist in the assessment, design, and development of technical requirements and solutions
- Support the development of project proposals, employ data gathering techniques and analysis in order to present proposed solutions to clients
- Manage client expectations throughout the sales cycle and closing process
- Develop and manage a pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in selling complex, IT services/customized technology services with a broad range of data range of data management solutions, including: Artificial Intelligence and Data Science, including the products, sales organization/approach, services and partners
- Possess a thorough understanding of the CPRD market and has worked extensively in this field
- Prior Consulting experience required
- The candidate will utilize his/her excellent technical and relationship building skills in working with prospects, customers, vendors, partners and sales to ensure that solutions are successfully positioned to customers
- A well-documented track record of achieving annual sales quotas of $ 8MM- $20MM in ABR
- Recent experience selling consulting services engagements in the $500K – $10MM range
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with senior executives within middle market companies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and outstanding presentation skills
- Ability to work in a global organizational and service delivery environment
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.