1. Operating as part of the unified delivery organization, the Engagement Partner (EP) acts as a link between our commercial and delivery organizations crafting the right balance between new business pursuits, delivery, and transformation of the current book of business.
2. Serves as a senior onsite delivery liaison supporting the client and internal teams and works closely with ADL to ensure alignment of delivery to client’s key objectives and improved delivery governance.
3. Leads a team of Capgemini associates and third-party suppliers onshore and offshore
4. Mentors the team on tools and processes to run projects, participates in hiring decisions and conducts performance appraisals of staff.
5. Responsible for defense of the current portfolio as well as sequential/organic growth within the current book of business.
6. Accountable for achieving Account sales and delivery KPIs and run internal account operations – these include operations, process, coordination etc.
7. From a client standpoint, establish oneself as the single point of contact for delivery on all existing contracts; the EP lends credibility to new pursuits by using our knowledge of the client’s business.
8. Builds and maintains key client relationships along with the Client Partner, is consultative in proposing new ways of managing as well as transforming current business.
9. Leads and Drives client QBR and Steering committee meetings.
10. Provides full and accurate communication with the internal and external customer and vendors.
11. Responsible for handling CSAT score working with internal stakeholders.
• 15+ years of overall Delivery experience, with 8+ in a client facing role within leading delivery of services.
• 8+ Years of Data and Analytics experience preferably Cloud Data Lake space
• Cloud Data Lake space / Cloud Data management experience on AWS or Azure as an architect will be highly desired
• Deep Legacy Hadoop (on-prem Hadoop) or Legacy Data Warehouse experience can be substituted for Cloud Data experience if the experience is deep and really strong
• Exposure to Reporting and Data Science at a conceptual level is required
•Ability to design and communicate solutions and offers designed by the team to the client without assistance will be required
•Strong client case study experience thinking on ones feet will be required and will be tested in the interview process through a scenario modeling (case) experience
• Ability to engage senior client executives, i.e., C-suite, and Line of Business Executives in one-on-one discussions.
• Demonstrated experience managing deliveries across multiple projects utilizing the global delivery model spanning on-site, on-shore, and off-shore locations.
• Should be adept at managing large teams.
• Large scale agile experience will be required. Scrum or other agile certifications will be highly preferred (PMP will not be a substitute)
• Committed to exceeding customer expectations and to the highest standards of excellence.
• Able to build confidence and trust with customers.
• Display effective analytical skills.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
IT Transformation Managers optimize Business Technology capabilities and manage implementation, change and transformation on behalf of the client. They analyze and evaluate existing Business Technology capabilities (- organization, project management, service management and resources management). They define Business and IT objectives and identify gaps. They are responsible for the success of the transformation by designing the appropriate transformation roadmap and leading the execution of it. They also carry out skills coaching and consulting. IT Transformation Managers understand the financial implications of their proposals. Their plans must increase the productivity and quality of the complete IT landscape and life cycle by using client standards and procedures, control and quality management, rationalization and automation. They use industry standards and best-practices including a feasibility check and necessary adaptations for the client.
Required Skills and Experience:
The Senior IT Transformation Manager has an expertise in several areas of the transformation topic. This enables him to take responsibility for the execution of significant areas of programs/projects together with the client. He supports and coaches colleagues and employees of the customer within his areas of responsibility. Taking responsibility for the delivery of large areas of an overall program/project, with the client he develops, refines and realizes coherent transformation roadmaps to the clients business outcomes, often under the support of a IT Transformation Director. Where needed he assume control of external suppliers ensuring their alignment to the overall delivery roadmap. He is the contact for the management and team at the customer across all program/project phases. He supports and leads program/project reviews and audits. He leads or supports change, communication and deployment activities with the program/project customer and develops new opportunities as they arise.
• Qualification: 12+ years of experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Should be experienced in Business Change Management, Industrialization and Vendor Management
• Should be proficient in Architecture Knowledge, Project Financials, KPI´s & Reporting
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.