• At least 1 Pilot implementation experience of DWC is needed
• Strong knowledge in HANA calculation views, scripted views, and SQL development is needed
• Solid understanding of DWC Space Management, Data Builder and Story Builder is needed
• Understanding of DWC Security, User and Role is needed
• Solid Understanding of Data Warehousing concepts, Entity Relationship model, Data modeling is needed
• Decent knowledge in SAP Analytics Cloud is needed
• Decent knowledge in various Cloud Architecture is necessary
• At least 2 years of experience in SAP BW4HANA, 3+ years in SAP BW/BI versions, and 2 years in Native HANA views for reporting (Calculation Views including Script Views)
• Prior experience required in SQL coding development and analysis, BW related ABAP coding (User Exits and Transformations, and knowledge of BOBJ reporting Tool sets
• Involvement in requirement gathering, cut-over activities, and go-live support required
• Team management and communication skills to bridge on and off shore resources to client needs is required
• Ability to understand functional specifications to build technical designs is preferred
• End to end testing experience of DWC/BW Objects, BW4HANA Conversion/upgrade project experience, or S/4 HANA Embedded Analytics or CDS Views experience is a plus
• Basis understanding of various SAP functional modules are necessary
• Basic understanding of various Business processes are necessary
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
(Includes Data Modeler, Data Miner.) Responsible for importing, cleaning, transforming, validating and modeling data with the purpose of understanding and drawing conclusions from data (may be presented in charts, graphs, and/or tables). Also, design and develop relational databases for collecting and storing data and build and design data input and data collection mechanisms.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are responsible for data related activities such as data extraction, profiling, cleansing, de-duplication, standardization, conversion, transformation and loading, data mining, warehousing, archiving and reporting. Responsible for all activities required to ensure optimum performance and data integrity of databases in production environments, in line with the requirements. Responsible for server based databases in development and test environments including database software installation, database creation, performance and capacity design, backup and recovery design, security design.
• Qualifications: 4-7 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Should be proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.