Coordinate and provide experience-based solution for teams deploying visualization, business intelligence (BI), data warehouse (DW) and Big Data solutions
Strong knowledge of visualization, data warehousing and Big Data solutions and how data architecture fits into larger DW and DB implementation projects as a major component of the effort.
Provide development and support in related technical areas of importance such as BI Reporting and Analytics.
Evaluate and make decisions regarding the alternative tools and platforms that can be used to perform activities around data collection, data distribution and visualization
Experience in delivering solutions for highly visible data-driven applications in very large data warehousing / data repository environments with complex processing requirements
• You are responsible for developing dashboards, reports and constructing draft visual depictions to achieve client buy-in.
• Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment
• Build and Unit Test Dashboards/Reports based on Business BI requirements
• Experience utilizing Power Query in Power BI to Pivot and Un-pivot the data model for data cleansing and data massaging.
• Experience in Data visualization and advance calculations using Business Intelligence tools.
• Experience working with and applying advanced DW and BI Concepts
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Degree: BS / BE / BSCS
• 2 to 3 years experience in Power BI
• 5+ years experience with data visualization
• Knowledge of multiple toolsets: SQL scripting, etc..
• Value Add: MS SSRS / SSIS
Ideally the candidate should also have:
• A strong achievement orientation and a demonstrable entrepreneurial spirit
• Superb team building skills with a predisposition to building consensus and achieving goals through collaboration rather than direct line authority
• A positive, results oriented style, evidenced by listening, motivating, delegating, influencing, and monitoring the work being done
• Ability to establish immediate credibility among his/her peers, a professional who is respected for his/her intelligence and technical expertise
• An engaging/open interpersonal style complimented by the analytical pragmatism necessary to quickly dissect highly complex issues
• Strong interpersonal/communication skills with the professional staff, senior level executives, and the business community at large
• Demonstrated entrepreneurial and commercial instinct
• Diplomatic, flexible, with a good team approach
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
About Capgemini Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.