Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or similar discipline.
• A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in software development
• Demonstrated experience working in full software development life cycle, preferably experience working in an Agile (Scrum) environment
• Experience in object oriented design methodology and excellent coding skills in one or more high-level programming languages (e.g. C++, C#, Java, etc.)
Desired Characteristics / Skills
• Micro services , JPA , AWS expert
• Big data ( spark or spotfire ) is plus
• Experience in designing and building solutions for Healthcare and Medical Imaging services.
• Hands-on development of highly distributed, cloud-based micro-service environments, particularly Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Demonstrated skills in wide variety of languages including: Java & Python
• Strong unit test and debugging skills
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
Experience working in a challenging and fast paced environment
Medical Domain Experience a PLUS
Prior GE Experience a PLUS
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an experienced Software Engineer. You have received training and mastered at least one technology environment. You are good at elaborating technology areas and have an ability to position them within the scope of an overall project. You are a member of at least one community.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE Level 1.
• Should have progressing knowledge in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering, Testing, Data Management, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
'• Work with Development Leads, Technical Product Owners, and Architects to develop and implement solutions to challenging problems.
• You will be challenged to learn new things, use new technology, and participate in the Infotainment and HMI community
o Participate in development within the following areas:
Rear Seat Infotainment
Google Automotive Services
Connectivity (BT, BLE, WiFi)
• Do all this in a way that respects teamwork, diversity of opinion, and maintains our core values.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.