The role of the Business Analyst is to define business functions, processes and requirements for client marketing and commerce systems. Candidates should have experience working with clients to elicit functional requirements, define user experience needs and effectively communicating those requirements to the technical team. Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, processes and tools. Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise’s current state, design and functional gaps. They visualize the future state, design and guide the change process from current to future state.
• Gather business requirements from business users, and help them flush out those requirements to a detailed level that all can easily understand
• Document those business requirements in a way that effectively conveys the required functionality to the customer and to the technical staff
• Ensure that the technical staff thoroughly and accurately understands the business requirements, and interpret those requirements correctly into technical specifications
• Track progress on delivery of specific features to the customer, and address any business issues that arise during the development process.
Key Skills and Experience
• 5+ years of relevant professional experience and a Bachelor Degree in a relevant area; or without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience (8+ years in total)
• Ability to apply consulting skills to solve a client business problem
• Able to communicate and present complex issues with assurance and confidence
• Demonstrates the use of consulting skills including: questioning, listening, ideas development, permission and rapport, and influencing
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Ability to understand complex business problems and offer meaningful solutions
• Experience with web marketing and commerce systems, Adobe Marketing Cloud and Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) preferred
• Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) Business Practitioner a plus
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.