Seeking someone with extensive Enterprise Integration Architecture experience at a Senior level, who will be aligned to and will be working with Capgemini’s Office of the CIO, core M&A Integrations team working on multiple organization integrations.
An exciting role for anyone joining us now, as they will be starting off with a brand-new massive integration project, right away.
- Must have a strong strategic background with leadership skills
- Experience making integration and reporting design decisions across multiple integration and reporting platforms
- Experience making integration architecture decisions across multiple business systems
- Experience across broad enterprise landscape ranging from Business/Application/Infrastructure architecture.
- Has experience/knowledge of Enterprise Architecture and preferably relevant certification (TOGAF/IAF/ArchiMate/…)
- Experienced in Agile Architectures, Cloud strategies and migrations, Product Development, DevOps, and Security covering both Infrastructure and Applications
- Experience leading decision-making in a complex organizational environment
- Demonstrated background in multiple relevant technology platforms
- Demonstrated excellent written/verbal communication skills, technical documentation skills, user liaison skills, and personal interaction abilities including effective negotiation skills
- Ability and experience in interacting with C Suite / Executive Leadership to secure buy-ins
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Experience facilitating meetings, constructively addressing input and criticism, and resolving conflicts
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to apply business drivers to solution development
- Minimal (20%) travel may be required
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Enterprise Architects define and ensure a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology. They go beyond designing IT systems to deliver business change, which may also be supported and enabled by IT. Enterprise Architects define services from a business perspective, both with and without automation. They make an initial grouping of services in components, using principles based on objectives and constraints. They have deep business and industry expertise, are familiar with industry standards, and can work at the boardroom and senior management level.
Required Skills and Experience:
You work as an engagement lead and are able to design and implement a complex solution for a major account. You are acknowledged internally and externally as a thought leader, are seen as a role model in the community, and can operate effectively at the highest levels within national and multi-national organizations.
• Qualification: 15+ years of experience, Bachelor's Degree
• Certification: TOGAF 9 and has IAF level 2 and is seeking level 3/4.
• Should be master in Business Knowledge, Integration & Orchestration, Functional Architecture Design, Technical Solution Design.
• Should have experience in Business Analysis, Risk & Quality Management.
• Should be proficient in Software Engineering.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.