SAP IBP – Scope of Functional duties:
As part of project’s Supply Chain Management team, and under the supervision of Senior ERP Analysts, the SCM IBP Expert will be responsible for the following duties:
- Following SAP and Agile methodologies, standards and ERP SAP Supply Chain implementation best practices, contribute to the design, build and implementation roll-out of IBP solutions to build a seamless process for demand forecast and planning, sourcing decision and supply planning with integration to existing logistics processes in ECC and budget formulation in BPC.
- Support the gathering and definition of requirements for the SAP IBP solution, working with the various concerned project teams in transitioning, testing and providing further feedback with respect to functional requirements.
- Contribute to the preparation of business specification documents, functional specification documents and training materials, inter alia.
- Contribute to the preparation of test cases and execution of testing cycles to support the delivery of SAP IBP, including the provision of demos of modules on request.
- Monitor deadlines and deliverables, and communicate status updates to the project lead against milestones, escalating as appropriate.
- Provide go-live preparation and post-go live functional and technical support, including acting as focal point to address questions/issues and services requests regarding the implementation of the client IBP solution.
- Provide input to the security architecture, role design and related requirements in close coordination with the Security team.
- Perform knowledge transfer and train other core team and Business project team members to sustain the implemented solution.
- Record and follow up on tracking incidents or production change related work orders.
IBP-specific Functional and Technical skills and experience:
o Extensive design, configuration, integration and implementation experience in all IBP modules (IBP Demand, S&OP, Response and Supply, Inventory and Control Tower) having been involved in at least 2/3 full life cycle implementations.
o Deep understanding of SAP Cloud solution infrastructure and IBP road map.
o Knowledge of and ability to advise on IBP security aspects (i.e. Business Catalog, Roles, Business and Employee structures) in order to support security team and IBP security design.
o Functional and technical knowledge with accompanying project experience should include:
o Definition of attributes, master data types, planning areas, planning levels and business key figures, time profiles and time periods.
o Definition and build of integration points and information flows (time-based, order-based and execution) between IBP and ECC
o Developing statistical forecasts, statistical models and optimization tools (and the ability to explain in business terms how to interpret the result and adjust the model to improve the accuracy).
o Forecasting based on bill of materials
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have a leading role in projects with strong client exposure. You are responsible for functional and technical guidance over the whole project or application lifecycle and you act as a client-facing lead developer. You drive sales opportunities within your area of responsibility. You know future developments in several applications and/or technologies and you are seen as subject matter expert within your unit and beyond.
• Qualification: 12+ years of experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE level 2 and seeking level 3.
• Should be master in Package Configuration.
• Must have experience in Architecture Knowledge, Testing and Vendor Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge & Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.