== OPEN TO CAPGEMINI HUB/SPOKE CITiES WITH PREFERENCE FOR CHICAGO, IL ==
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience: Business Administration and/or Computer Science Background Preferred
• 5-10+ years of Professional Services Engagement Management delivery and consulting experience
• 2+ years of experience working as a ScrumMaster across multiple cross-functional teams
• Strong understanding of AWS Cloud Services (IaaS, PaaS, and Managed Services) and their value
• Demonstrated IT transformation experience in customer facing roles
• Confident and convincing presenter
• Proven ability to deliver against revenue, contribution margin & utilization targets
• Proven track record of managing and delivering large-scale, enterprise IT/Cloud/Transformation projects
• Required to travel. This is a customer facing role and you are required to travel 70% to 90%
• Experience with modern, scalable delivery models for technology consulting services (Agile, Kanban, Pods, etc.)
• Managed engagements using both Waterfall and Agile/Iterative Methodologies
• Experience with Agile and Project Management (APM) toolsets (Jira, RallyDev, VersionOne, Tiaga, etc.)
• Legal knowledge of contracting (e.g. differences between Fixed Fee Guaranteed Delivery and Time and Materials Contracts)
• Strong math and finance skills
• Has worked at AWS or at an AWS Premier Partner that is a Global Systems Integrator as a successful and proven Engagement Manager
• Has at Least One Active Project Management Certification (e.g. APM, CSM, PMI-ACP, PRINCE2)
• Has at Least One Current AWS Certification
• Demonstrated Managing Multiple Projects at Once and/or 4 or more Consultants at Once with Budgets Greater than $250K
• Managed Engagement Delivery at Fortune 500/Global 2000 Companies
• Familiarity with compliance & security standards across the enterprise IT landscape.
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
• Outstanding customer relationship management experience and collaboration skills
• Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in meeting customer needs
• Vertical industry sales and delivery experience of cloud services and solutions
• Enterprise architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman) and identifying the relationships between business services, information, applications and global infrastructure assets
• Enterprise IT management frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ITIL)
• Broad enterprise systems experience including SAP, Oracle, and custom applications
• Designing, building, and operating global IT processes and infrastructures
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Service Delivery Management (SDM) covers the management of ongoing services to clients. This includes all service support and service management processes (in line with ITIL/ASL definitions) plus others which are required for a specific engagement. SDM roles ensure that the service to the client meets contractual requirements and service level agreements (SLAs). Based on service delivery realization and deviation, the SDM agrees on service improvements together with the client. SDM includes the roles of Service Delivery Manager, Service Management Consultant, Service Coordinator, Service Administrator plus Change, Incident and Problem Managers. It therefore covers tasks from logging & progressing problems & incidents to managing the quality and commercial success of a service to a client.
Required Skills and Experience:
You ensure that the managed areas within your service are performing to contractual targets and you identify service improvements where appropriate. In addition, you are acquiring a thorough understanding of the client’s business and are starting to develop relationships with client representatives, identifying ways of adding value. You manage some aspects of day-to-day operations with a focus on achieving SLAs and KPIs for relevant areas. You are responsible for providing in-scope services for specific areas, with assistance from technical leads.
• Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
• Qualification: At least certified on EM foundation (level 0).
• Must have experience in Negotiating and Continuous (Service) Improvement.
• Should be proficient in Transition Management, Change Management & Project Financials, KPT & Reporting.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law About Capgemini A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.