Automotive Account Executive
Capgemini is seeking an experience Account Executive with a proven track record of developing a profitable business from our managed accounts.
The Account Executive manages a mid-sized to large global or regional account and entails the group responsibility towards the client. Develops long-term intimacy with client, has overall accountability for account and group target revenues, leveraging and performing cross-discipline. Understands the key influencers within the client organization, quickly identifies client culture and balances professional manner to suit client requirements.
This Account Executive will be aligned to Capgemini’s Automotive Vertical. Capgemini is a global leader in the Automotive industry. We work with most of the leading automotive and industrial equipment companies in the world serving the entire automotive value chain. Capgemini professionals focus on the key sub-segments of automotive OEMS, parts suppliers, mobility companies and industrial equipment. Our Cars Online research helps identify new opportunities for industry stakeholders.
- Provide strategic direction and drive business with client to achieve revenue growth, profitability and continuing customer satisfaction.
- Maximize opportunities across all service lines, taking accountability for qualification and closure of all new business within the account.
- Own and develop the long-term client relationship on behalf of Capgemini.
- Provide the necessary direction and management of the Account Team, identifying and implementing any development needs as required.
- Work closely with the solutions team in the Outsourcing, Technology Services and the various Sector groups to develop and win a pipeline of new/add-on business.
- Appropriately manage relationship with the client covering all commercial, risk and opportunity development aspects of the services provided.
- Sole accountability for client, conducting negotiations for new, add-on and existing services to ensure commercial viability and realistic expectation setting.
- Own and develop the long-term relationship with the client on behalf of Capgemini, operating at board level.
- Develop and manage the overall account plan and forecast and provide monthly status reports.
Client Delivery and Engagement
- Provide escalation point for the customer and work with Managers from other service lines within Capgemini to ensure that service provision meets both SLAs & expectations.
- Ensure that Capgemini is positioned effectively within client at board and senior management level and is well represented for potential major new projects or bids.
- Establish and develop long-term customer commitment through maintaining strong customer satisfaction.
- Be seen by the client as a trusted advisor. Develop positive relationships and regular contact with key client stakeholders at senior/board level
- Oversee day to day delivery of the services provided to the client
- Work across disciplines to ensure a consistent, one Capgemini approach to client engagement.
- Ensure that all programs/project/services are consistently delivered to agreed client expectations taking account of time, budget, quality and acceptable risk.
- Establish a positive working environment for Capgemini delivery resources involved in client projects.
- Manage onshore, near shore and off shore delivery teams in various countries.
- Set direction, coach, mentor and manage performance of account team, 50-100+ people or greater at various levels and locations.
- Have previously led delivery of technology services across applications, infrastructure and business services.
- Work closely with Delivery Management to ensure that expectations are managed, and that appropriate support is available.
- Work closely with other Business Units/teams to ensure that consistent messages are projected.
Key skills/Experience Required:
- Experience in a senior client/account management role within the supply side including management of account P&L of 70-100MM or greater.
- Proven track record of delivering IT solutions and growing revenue within a major account.
- Experience operating at CXO level, and ability to demonstrate excellent client relationships.
- Strong Understanding and experience of Outsourcing, IT program/project delivery and offshore delivery teams, mechanisms and processes.
- Excellent client engagement – able to empathize with and respond to the needs of stakeholders.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law About Capgemini A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate). Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.