Technology, Media and Telecommunications Northeast Sales Leader
Bring your passion and expertise to a global IT Services and Consulting organization. We are expanding our team of experienced Business Development Executives, Account Executives and Strategic Deal Makers and are seeking Sales Leaders to help us manage and grow our teams. If you are an experienced manager who has a track record of exceeding targets, coaching sales professionals to succeed, and thrives in a past-faced, collaborative environment, we want to speak with you!
Capgemini’s Technology, Media & Telecommunications practice comprises a global network of experts with a deep depth and breadth of applied industry knowledge. Quickly and efficiently, Capgemini’s global ecosystem consistently delivers digital and innovative solutions to enable TMT brands to embrace transformation and change through flexible and agile business operations, improve IT performance, and help our clients achieve greater customer loyalty through data-driven customer engagement in this era of continuously evolving disruption.
The Geo Sales Leader will manage a team of professional sellers, who are responsible for selling the full line of Capgemini’s service offerings into new and existing accounts within a defined industry sector and target market geography. The Geo Sales Leader will manage the sales professionals in their geography to identify, capture and close opportunities into assigned accounts. This solution-based sales process will require the cultivation of C-Level relationships, together with a complete understanding of C-suite business objectives. The Geo Sales Leader will play an integral role in the growth of the Capgemini’s application service lines in North America. This role is highly strategic and visible, and the candidate must be comfortable working within a matrixed environment from a reporting and resource perspective.
Reporting Relationship & Location:
The Geo Sales Leader will be responsible for managing a team of business development executives to achieve quarterly and annual bookings targets and activity metrics.
Direct Reports: Yes
Indirect Reports: Yes (manage cross-functional pursuit teams during sales cycle, when needed)
Location: The ideal candidate should be in New York City. The Geo Sales Leader will be geographically focused on a specific set of named accounts, and he/she will be responsible for managing bookings and revenue at current accounts and new logos within this geographic territory.
- The primary focus and objective will be to manage the Northeast Region sales teams to develop new business opportunities and grow current accounts through selling IT services solutions from the Capgemini applications business line and other areas in the Technology, Media & Entertainment, Hospitality and Telecommunications industry
- Accountable for managing and coaching sales professionals to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual bookings targets. Lead weekly meetings with assigned sales team to manage opportunity pipeline and resource performance against key KPIs (e.g. quotas, bookings, pipeline coverage, activities, etc).
- Ensure pipeline and opportunity data in CRM is up-to-date, complete, and accurate. Manage sales team to data quality expectations.
- Develop performance improvement plans for resources requiring additional support and monitor performance against plan.
- Build and maintain close relationship with capability practice leads and build expert-level knowledge of Capgemini solutions and service offerings that can be used to drive business value for clients
- Maintain knowledge of Capgemini’s service offerings and leading industry trends related to digital technologies and adoption
- Leverage knowledge of industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions
- Support hiring process for new sales professionals within geography by conducting interviews and assessing candidates. Maintain constant pulse on behaviors and traits that define high-performing sales professionals
- Lead and motivate sales teams
- Make significant contributions to the local team and the company sales culture
- Follow NA sales processes and procedures; contribute to the enhancement of sales processes wherever possible
- Experience leading and managing sales teams to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual bookings targets with >70% of resources achieving or exceeding individual bookings quotas
- A well-documented track record of managing team of 6-12 sales professionals to achieve total annual sales targets of $75-150MM
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in selling complex Consulting, Technology, Business, and Outsourcing Services for a Tier 1 or 2 Global Service provider
- 10 years or greater experience serving clients in the Technology, Media and Telecommunications industry
- Qualified candidates must have experience in developing new sales opportunities for Technology, Media and Telecommunications industry clients, formulating solutions for sales proposals (including pricing, scope, and schedules) and closing large sales contracts
- Comprehensive understanding of targeted industry business environments, issues and the trends affecting technology spend
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with senior executives within assigned market segment(s)
- 8-12 reference-able relationships at the C suite, VP or decision maker level
- Significant experience managing resources and account assignments leveraging a well-defined go-to-market framework
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and outstanding presentation skills
- Demonstrated commitment to stay abreast of industry trends and technical advancements across multiple business sectors
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and positive, competitive sales culture
- High level of personal and professional integrity
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skill
With more than 270,000 people,
Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary
year in 2018. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing
Group reported 2018 global revenues
of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together
with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and
solutions that fit their needs,
enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply
multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of
working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and
draws on Rightshore�, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity
Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin,
gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected
Click the following link for more
information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law