Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
About Infrastructure Services:
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini's consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering and supports the group's cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Visit us at https://www.capgemini.com/us-en/. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Infrastrucutre Delivery Director
Location: Local to Chicago. We do not offer relocation
Travel: Approx 25%
Due to growth, we have a challenging opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager (SDM) on our Infrastructure team. The SDM is the single point of contact for infrastructure managed services delivery activities including but not limited to delivery team management, client relationship, service level agreements (SLA), P&L, contract management and client satisfaction.
- Coordination of all service delivery activities, acts a single point of contact for the client and Capgemini including SLA Implementation/Performance Reporting
- As a creative problem solver, participates in the development of service delivery solutions presented to new and existing clients including further service/project opportunities to grow business & revenue
- Manages issues and changes from the clients’ viewpoint, proactively managing and adapting the day-to-day relationship with the client(s)/client representatives to ensure a high level of satisfaction
- Contract Management and owns contract change process as part of contract management and maintenance
- P&L ownership both revenue and cost
What You Bring:
- 11 + years infrastructure service delivery capacity, preferably in the managed services environment
- Track record managing P&L, including ownership of both revenue and cost/profitability. Ability to manage client expectations while managing challenging delivery budget
- Proven track record delivering IT services that comply with client contracts (SLA/OLA’s)
- Bachelor’s degree, or business equivalent
- Expertise in Infrastructure Cloud, ITIL, ITSM, ServiceNow or End User Services
- Experience working in an on/off shore model
Add additional qualifications under the “desired’ heading to avoid limiting applicants who apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.