– Write and review high level and detailed architecture documentation
– Create Solution, Functional and Technical Specifications documentation for the project
– Ability to act as a functional lead and able to demonstrate clear approach to methodology as well as functional capabilities. Leads functional workshops with customers, documents requirements and designs appropriate solutions.
Nice to Have Skills:
– Act as development lead and able to demonstrate a wide range of development skills. Be a strong advocate for adherence to standards and best practice. Understand the capabilities of the development team and schedule their work appropriately, providing support and assistance when needed.
– Ability to act as an interface/integration lead and able to demonstrate clear approach to methodology as well as technical capabilities. Leads integration workshops with customers, documents requirements and designs appropriate solutions.
– Work with customer and internal teams on infrastructure architecture where required
Provide required technical support to our customers during Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement implementations working with Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Architects on hybrid projects
The Dynamics 365 CE/CRM Solution Architect is responsible for designing a solution that meets the customer requirements and working with the implementation team to complete the project. The Dynamics 365 CE Solution Architect will be comfortable in all aspects of delivery. Capable of switching between leading customer facing functional workshops and a group of functional consultants and business analysts, managing development teams, working with project managers to effectively report on progress and risks and issues. The candidate must be extremely detail-oriented, have the ability to multitask, be meticulously organized, and be able to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced environment.
– Solid Microsoft platform Software or IT experience, minimum of 6 years of professional experience within a consultancy environment
– 8+ years of experience as either a technical lead, technical architect or solution architect with Dynamics 365
– Multiple end-to-end full life cycle implementations of Dynamics 365
– Expert knowledge of Dynamics CE/CRM
– Knowledge and experience of Enterprise Application Integration and Architecture patterns
– Exposure to Visual Studio Team Services or other similar enterprise planning and delivery tools
– Able to manage or lead multiple large projects with advanced organizational skills
– Excellent verbal and written communication
– Professional demeanor
– Feels comfortable talking with clients at all levels of within an organization.
– Ability to balance short-term demands while maintaining the long-term vision needed to guide a customer through the implementation process
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• You are responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a Delivery, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
• You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
• You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the Delivery services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Qualification: 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has or seeking IAF level 1.
• Should be proficient in foundation, People Leadership, client acquisition & development, service & delivery and business leadership.
• Should be experienced in technology awareness & leveraging and innovation & growth capability.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.