Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Profile: Service Delivery Manager
General Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
• The jobholder will manage the Delivery Operations and responsible for overall Service Delivery of a project
• The role involves managing the contract effectively daily including operations, transition, finance and providing leadership in order to provide the Client with a high-quality service
• Ensure that all targets and deadlines described in KPIs and SLAs are met according to contract & Client’s expectations
• Acts as a single point of contact & escalation point within customer organization for troubleshooting and resolving all issues arising from delivery-related account activities
• Ensure seamless transitions of all the processes being transitioned into the Delivery Center. Closely work with the Transition team & Key client stakeholders to timely address and resolve any transition issues
• Develop strong working relationship with key client stakeholders at the Regional/Global level and proactively address their needs
• Drive best practices sharing sessions amongst the teams to augment delivery
• Manage employee retention, turnover and recruitment processes for the delivery center
• Accurately forecasts and manages costs & profitability for the project.
• 12+ years of proven experience of managing multiple, complex and large engagements in contact center Technical Support operations
• Program/project management; strategic planning; customer interaction management; and business development
• Experience in Health Insurance
• Ability to understand and drive functions like Training, Quality, WFM, RTA & MIS in addition to operations
• Focused on customer value and improvement of overall customer experience (FCR, NPS, C-SAT, internal quality processes).
• Leadership skills in a multicultural environment. Cultural sensitivity and ability to work internationally
• Increasing Operations efficiency & Service Delivery with Team building and People Management Skills
• Ability to bring innovation to challenges and to overcome problems and obstacles as they arise as well as take action and produce desired outcomes with limited direction
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Technical Support operations
• Project management skills
• Advanced knowledge of service delivery and people management
• Process management and improvements skills
• Strong relationship building, communication, and influencing skills
• Should be committed and focused to succeed under challenging work environment
Service Delivery Management (SDM) covers the management of ongoing services to clients. This includes all service support and service management processes (in line with ITIL/ASL definitions) plus others which are required for a specific engagement. SDM roles ensure that the service to the client meets contractual requirements and service level agreements (SLAs). Based on service delivery realization and deviation, the SDM agrees on service improvements together with the client. SDM includes the roles of Service Delivery Manager, Service Management Consultant, Service Coordinator, Service Administrator plus Change, Incident and Problem Managers. It therefore covers tasks from logging & progressing problems & incidents to managing the quality and commercial success of a service to a client.
Required Skills and Experience:
You ensure that the managed areas within your service are performing to contractual targets and you identify service improvements where appropriate. In addition, you are acquiring a thorough understanding of the client’s business and are starting to develop relationships with client representatives, identifying ways of adding value. You manage some aspects of day-to-day operations with a focus on achieving SLAs and KPIs for relevant areas. You are responsible for providing in-scope services for specific areas, with assistance from technical leads.
• Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
• Qualification: At least certified on EM foundation (level 0).
• Must have experience in Negotiating and Continuous (Service) Improvement.
• Should be proficient in Transition Management, Change Management & Project Financials, KPT & Reporting.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.