Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
About Infrastructure Services:
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini's consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering and supports the group's cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini
Job Title: ServiceNow Architect
ServiceNow Architect participates and actively supports business initiatives by building reliable, efficient, scalable and business oriented solutions based on Now platform. They are involved in design and architecture of complex systems on all levels, from legacy migration, through core platform setup, to integrations, automations and orchestrations.
• Assists in gathering and reviewing client’s process requirements and map to ServiceNow features/implementations
• Provide top level business and technology architecture consultancy services to our clients
• Collaborates with a larger group of Business SMEs, solution and technical architects to set technical direction for the delivery of solutions
• Provides input to the design of ServiceNow based ITSM solutions as a recognized Architect or Design Authority
• Provides input to bids and assist in presenting proposals to potential clients
• Supports implementation programs for complex enterprise scale solutions
• Provides input to and/or create specialist points of view for the market and where appropriate present at industry events
• Brings thought leadership and innovative solution ideas to existing clients and bids alike
• Works with Customer Managers, Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Solution Designers and senior levels on client site
• Prepares all technology related client facing and internal deliverables
• Establishes and enforces systems design and architectural standards, establishes maintains best practices and drive the principles throughout the systems delivery lifecycle
Required: Skills required
• Experience in ServiceNow implementations, acting as an Architect
• Understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SOAP, SCP, FTPS, JSON
• ServiceNow Developer certification is a plus
• Experience with other ITSM software (BMC Remedy ITSM, HP, Landesk, etc.)
• Experience with orchestration tools (ex. HP Operations Orchestrator, BMC Atrium Orchestrator)
• Micro-services architecture knowledge, enterprise integration patterns
• Experience in Jira, Confluence, Rabbit MQ, Apache Camel, DevOps
• Experience developing and implementing systems using Agile/Scrum methodology
• Certified ServiceNow Administrator
ServiceNow Certifications nice to have: CIS in at least one module
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law