• 3-5 years SAP Finance Experience • Project work experience in the consulting industry, as well as experience working process design in Capital Assets management
• Experience in Asset Master Data, Organization Structure, Chart of Depreciation, Depreciation area and key, linking with SAP GL accounts, Depreciation Run, Acquisition, Write Off and Information System.
• Multiple years of experience in SAP FI/CO modules and integration points
• Significant experience in configuration and implementation experience with Fixed Assets
• Conduct Blueprint / Design workshops for one or more processes
• Experience with high volumes of asset master records and migration.
• Additional experience to include configuration, integration, data, architecture, implementations & design
• Work with customers on SAP new implementations, upgrades & enhancements and support.
• Ability to work well with both large & small project teams, depending on size of customer’s SAP project and have prior experience working with range of stakeholders.
• Prior experience in requirements definition, project team meetings, business processes, configuration and testing with at least 1-5 implementation (vary as per level) or large upgrade for SAP module, documentation, reporting, identifying gaps and training / QA /other needs on project • In-depth knowledge of general accounting and SAP General Ledger (GL) module
• Strong knowledge and working experience with SAP new GL module (experience with S/4 Hana preferred)
• Experience in designing and defining the chart of accounts structure within SAP by transforming business requirements into system specifications to meet current and future requirements
• Experience with SAP AP and AR modules-familiar with configuration, master data, and common business processes in these areas
• Solid understanding and experience of integrating SAP GL module with at least two other SAP modules like MM, SD, PM and FICO sub-modules
• Full lifecycle implementation experience
• Develop training document and executing end users training
• Help document and coordinate go-live activities, perform post go-live support and transition project(s) to long term support
• Create business process diagrams including business process procedures as necessary
• Maintain a high level of functional competency regarding standard configuration and SAP functionality by staying aware of new trends & future enhancements • Strong problem solver. Strong communicator. Highly collaborative. Strong C-Level executive presence. Bachelor’s degree required
• Must be detail oriented, self-directed and have strong independent problem solving skills
• Mentors team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications
• Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
• Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
• Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
• Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies
• Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
• A strong track record of professional success, preferably in the Consulting Services arena
• Weekly travel to project location/client site required
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems. You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module. You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Package Configuration.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.