New challenges and opportunities arise every day for our Senior Developers and their roles will vary based on the projects where they are engaged. The work is truly exciting and interesting and will require our Technical Consultants to:
• Work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements in to customized solutions using the Force.com platform.
• Implement Force.com solutions that adhere to platform best practices and perform peer code reviews. Typical Force.com implementations include custom platform development (Apex, Visualforce), integrations with back office systems (often through the use of middleware tools) and complex data migrations. Experience in one or more of these aspects of a Force.com project is a must.
• Lead development work streams, from design through testing and deployment, often working with junior members of the team both offshore and onshore
• With project leadership, assist in the estimation of work effort, determination of required resources, and set a realistic schedule for development.
• Maintain effective client relations and rapport – delivering timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly identify and report project risks.
• Post-delivery – assists client teams in supporting the live application and perform handoff and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our clients for long term success.
• A minimum of 5 years experience with Salesforce Implementation experience
• A minimum of 3 years experience with Salesforce Coding experience
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience with programming Languages – APEX, VisualForce.
• A minimum of one year of experience with development using lightning components.
• A minimum of 6 months exposure to Salesforce APEX data loader.
• A minimum of 1 year exposure to integrations
• Extensive experience with force.com technical platform including apex, triggers, batch Apex, Visualforce etc. Knowledge of advanced visualforce components, Chatter API etc.
• Build integration and interfaces using SFDC Web Services API
• Familiarity with ANT and Eclipse tools for working with the IDE
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 8 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 5 years work experience)
• Must possess at least Dev 401 certification
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
Write software programs using specific programming languages/platforms such as Java or MS .NET, and related tools, platform and environment. Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs, such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment. Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes. Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements. Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic. Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users. Correct errors by making appropriate changes and then rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced. Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct. Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program. Investigate whether networks, workstations, the central processing unit of the system, and/or peripheral equipment are responding to a program’s instructions. Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language. Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer. Consult with and assist computer operators or system analysts to define and resolve problems in running computer programs. Perform unit testing Assist in system and user testing Fix errors and bugs that are identified in the course of testing.
• Qualifications: 3 – 7 (2 years min relevant experience in the role) years of experience; Bachelor’s degree
• Should be proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should have progressing skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.