SpringBoot Framework Developer to develop integration between multiple on premises and/or cloud hosted systems. Must be capable of understanding business requirements and develop a proposed solution and work with the technical leads to develop and deploy the solution. This position requires experience with multiple middleware applications, including mid to expert level knowledge with SpringBoot Framework Middleware platform as well as experience in software design and development.
Preferred experience with Payment processing integration with Acquirer/Issuer systems to process credit card and ACH payments. Solid understanding of payment authorization, settlement, ACH processing.
Design, develop and test solutions on SpringBoot Framework to achieve business requirements.Assist in architecting technical solutions for enterprise systems using the SpringBoot Framework to drive the value equation and adapt to a rapidly changing business environmentKnowledge of SOA Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, WS-* standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture committee meetings.Identify, analyze and design integration flows using SpringBoot Framework and technically own and manage the process of ensuring on time and on budget build and integration of the various elements of the solutionIdentify, analyze and design integration routes using Apache Camel and technically own and manage the process of ensuring on time and on budget build and integration of the various elements of the solutionGood understanding of integration design patterns & best practicesIn depth experience using Agile, Scrum and iterative development practicesWork/Assist on technical POC's to prove out technology and ultimately leading into selectionQualifications
- 5+ years of experience working as a Sr. Integration Developer and
- 2+ years with SpringBoot Framework / Openshift
- 8+ years of software development experience.
- Apple Pay Experience preferred.
- Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations, with hands on delivery.
- Experience with all aspects of the system implementation process of system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and deployment
- Experienced with DevOps model and practices of Continuous Integration.
- Familiarity with the following tools – Jenkins, Maven, Stash, GIT, SVN, Splunk, Soap UI
- Experience with design, development and deployment of SOA based architecture for a large organization leveraging multiple COTS Business applications is preferred
- Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, XSLT, WS-*, SOA/Integration, and API Management technologies and standards
- Experience with using a JAVA IDE (JBDS, Eclipse, Intelli J, Netbeans)
- Designed and developed Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts including REST-ful and SOAP-based services
- Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIsExperienced in both Agile and waterfall methodologies
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills and the ability to interact with all level of stakeholders, support personnel, and clientsStrong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any related field and a minimum of 5 years relevant experience providing IT enablement solutions
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
You assign, coordinate, and review work and activities of programming personnel. Collaborate with computer manufacturers and other users to develop new programming methods. Supervise, train, mentor junior level programmers in programming and program coding. Represent team in project meetings. Work with business and functional analysts, and software & solution architects in ensuring that programs and systems function as intended Supervise, mentor and manage large teams of programmers in one or more projects. Represent project teams in project/program meetings or in meetings with sponsor.
• Qualifications: 6-12 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Must have experience in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.