• Should be proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should have progressing skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design
• ECM developer must have strong knowledge of Documentum xCP and Designer Application Development Component like Permission Sets, Roles, Security, email templates and application endpoints. He should have pretty good exposure to Content Server, WebTop, DocBroker, Full text indexing software xPlore and Content Transformation Services.
• Strong knowledge and experience of Documentum Foundation Classes. Experience of deployment using xMS. Strong programming experience of Java 1.6 or higher. Good knowledge of D2 will be helpful
• Strong Knowledge on Documentum Integration with MS SharePoint, ERP System and data migration. Ability to work in jQuery and Java Script
• Support experience of Documentum 7 on Wintel, Tomcat , MS SQL Server platform and views. Experience in creating and maintaining Groups, Users, and ACL. Analyzing and implementing any new hot fixes from EMC.
• Experience of designing workflow for stateful and stateless processes. Strong knowledge of working with custom java methods for Auto activities within workflow with the usage of Process variables, Business Objects etc
• Strong understanding of Documentum Server architecture and hand-on experience in Jersey Framework, Restful Web Services, DFS, JBoss and JMS. Must be able to develop small components/plug-Ins single handedly.
• Strong knowledge of DQL. Experience in running queries and reports to support business processes. Familiarity with Captiva will be helpful
• Familiarity with Energy Industry and Plant management. Ability to communicate effectively with users, Documentum Support Teams and clients to solve problems. Experience in working with business users, and external vendors.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems. You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module. You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
• Qualification: 3-7 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Package Configuration.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.