Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
About Infrastructure Services:
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini's consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering and supports the group's cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini
Job Title: Managing Delivery Architect
Cloud Platform Delivery Architect
Self-starter with an in-depth hands-on work experience with large-scale implementations of Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
• Knowledge of J2EE, .NET, and cloud technologies development languages and tools, to continue with development
• Direct experience migrating applications from the enterprise to public cloud providers (e.g. Amazon, Google, or Microsoft)
• Experience helping development teams build and deploy microservices based applications in public cloud. Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and other Container Orchestration and API exposure platforms.
• Experience with Agile methodologies and tools. Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment tools and processes
• Understanding of emerging technologies and end-user needs
What You Bring:
Strong analytical skills with the ability to learn new information quickly Preferred:
• 5+ years of overall experience, to include a minimum of 5 years of enterprise, full-life cycle in Architecture in the professional IT/Software Development services industry.
• 3+ years of experience with Java / J2EE technologies and Architecting solutions using Web technologies
• 2+ years project experience migrating and deploying cloud based solutions (GCP, Azure or AWS)
• 2+ years architecting, implementing and supporting Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services infrastructure and topologies
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience. MBA preferred
• Google Certified Professional – Cloud Architect or Azure, AWS equivalent preferred
• Understanding of Infrastructure as a Service, Infrastructure as Code and related concepts on public cloud.
• Understanding of Digital Advertising, Analytics and the impact of the combination of Cloud and Analytics over businesses, end-users and cloud providers
• Proven experience as a successful senior engineer and/or cloud engineer highly desirable
• Container experience with Docker and Kubernetes or other container orchestration platforms
• API experience with APIgee or other API exposure platforms
• Understanding of Identity and Access Management, user and system authentication methods and certificates, tokens and certificate management
• Understanding of Agile, SCRUM and Continuous Delivery
• Demonstrated skills in leadership, communication, coaching, analysis, problem solving and short term and long term planning.
Knowledge of standard selling disciplines, specifically Solution Selling and RFP management.
• Experience leading high performance, results driven teams with a focus on client satisfaction.
Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple initiatives and rapidly changing priorities.
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law