- Technical design and hands-on development in SAP ECC, CRM platforms
- Development and consumption of REST APIs, Web Services
- SAP BRIM / Hybris Billing Implementation/configuration
- Working with test-driven development, continuous integration & delivery
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Ability to work with Global, virtual teams as well as an independent contributor.
- Strong Communication Skills; both written and oral communications including presentations in English.
- Good prioritization skills and be flexible to adapt with changing business needs
- Good team player and take key decisions while considering various criteria/constraints
- Ability to work with globally distributed team of architects and developers
5-7 years of functional knowledge in Convergent Charging area. Also end to end knowledge of BRIM functional processes & data flow.
Experience with Convergent Charging including BITs & CITs, Chargeable items, Allowance logic, Price & Charge plan, mapping & Subscriber tables, various server instances of CC etc.
2-3 projects in BRIM CC area.
Must have experience in Package Configuration. Functional expertise in several BRIM process areas including Convergent Charging (CC), Convergent Invoicing (CI/FICA), or Subscription Order Management (SOM). Create client roadmaps and solutions and lead workshops for solution design and architecture.
Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Specific knowledge of SAP Convergent Invoicing processes within the SAP BRIM solution including billable item management, billing and invoicing processes and integrations is a plus.
Hands on, in-depth Order to Cash (OTC) experience on the SAP platform
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
SAP certifications are a plus