- Requirement gathering, configuration, prototyping, integration with other applications
- Architecture finalization, testing plan, managing data object design and migration
- Assisting infra, security and end to end testing
- Client co-ordination, workshop leadership, delivery QA management
- Requirement gathering, functional, technical design
- 7 + years of implementing business applications
- Minimum 5 years of experience in crafting / developing / maintaining highly scalable and resilient system in the SAP CRM space
- 2 + years of BRIM SOM implementation experience
- Excellent communication skills, including written and oral; with the ability to present to large groups with confidence.
- Strong High-tech experience in Subscription Order Management (SOM), Provider Orders, Provider Contracts, Convergent Charging & Invoicing
- Exposure to B2B & EDI, Online customer facing eCommerce solutions, Pricing, Contract Management
- Experience in crafting creative solutions to difficult problems
- CRM Middleware experience
- Certifications in SAP SOM & CRM
- Implementation experiences on SAP SOM (CRM), SAP CC (Convergent Charging), SAP CI (Convergent Invoicing), SAP FI-CA and SAP CM (convergent mediation)
- End-to- end configuration and customization knowledge in the areas of: SAP CRM, Convergent Charging, and Convergent Invoicing (Provider Contract, Billable item management, Consumption Item management, Billing Process, Invoicing process, Billing plan, Re-rating & reversal, Partner settlement, Master agreement and invoice level complex discounting).
- Knowledge of BAPIs, business events, user-exits in the area of SAP SOM, SAP CC, SAP CI, and SAP FICA.
- S4/HANA processes, technical and integration knowledge.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.