— Open to any Capgemini Hub/Spoke City in US —
– Qualifications: 6-12 years’ experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
– Experience programming in JAVA and J2EE and architecting the enterprise solutions and In-depth knowledge of a variety of application platforms and technologies (including but not limited to web, distributed, integration, mainframe)
– Must have designed/architected using Apache Camel Enterprise Integration Framework along with hands-on experience.
– Understanding of architectural concepts for Apache Camel implementations including encryption, security, logging, throttling, scalability, clustering, and security.
– Experience with JMS to include messaging Frameworks such as Apache ActiveMQ or Apache Artemis.
– Experience developing and deploying applications to Servlet containers such as Tomcat or Jetty or Application Servers such as Glassfish, JBoss and WebLogic.
– Nice to have Joss Fuse knowledge and experience
– Experience with continuous integration tools such as Gitlab I or Jenkins
– Hands-on experience in developing web services (SOAP and REST)
– Experience with Spring Framework and Spring boot micro services.
– Must have experience in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
– Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
– Minimum of 3 years leading technology teams in development efforts that are governed by timeline, scope, and budget.
– A minimum of 3 years of hands-on-experience architecting and delivering solutions related to enterprise integration, REST-ful APIs, service-oriented architecture, and legacy modernization.
– Excellent written and verbal skills are essential. The candidate must possess the ability to speak intelligently to client teams to educate them on concepts related to Apache Camel
– Excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to analyze and resolve difficult problems quickly. Ability to methodically step through problems to understand where the problem originates and how to best resolve it
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• You are responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a Delivery, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
• You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
• You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the Delivery services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has or seeking IAF level 1.
• Should be proficient in foundation, People Leadership, client acquisition & development, service & delivery and business leadership.
• Should be experienced in technology awareness & leveraging and innovation & growth capability.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.